It’s that time of year again. Time to think about where you will take the family to enjoy Bonfire night and a dazzling firework display. We are lucky that there are loads of great options to enjoy the fireworks in and around Marlow. Here’s a local run down to help you decide where’s right for your family this year.
Tue 5th November Danesfield House Hotel and Spa Spectacular Evening of Fireworks
Danesfield House once again open their doors to families and local residents of Marlow, Henley and surrounding villages for the annual Fireworks Night celebrations. Join them for a spectacular evening of fireworks, hot snacks and children’s entertainment.
Gates open at 5:30 and the show begins at 7:15pm. £5 of every ticket sold goes to the Child Bereavement UK. Find out more here. NOTE tickets must be booked in advance as they are not available on the door.
Wherever you choose to watch the fireworks remember to stay safe. Here’s 5 top tips to remember about the use of sparklers from the The Royal Society of the Prevention of Accidents.
- Make sure everybody who handles sparklers wears gloves.
- Never hold a baby in your arms whilst holding a sparkler.
- Remind your children how to be safe with a sparkler before giving it to them.
- Direct young children into a clear space not too close to their friends before lighting the sparkler.
- Always light sparklers one at a time and use them one at a time – never together
Did you know that MarlowMums.com lists all the local family friendly events running in and around Marlow? Have a look at What’s on this Weekend.